Designed in 1958, the Aluminium chair, or EA 108 to give it its full title, was originally conceived as part of an interior projector for an art collector.
Since then it has assumed the status of a 20th century classic, thanks in no small part to its modern curving shape that has been designed to aid posture when sitting for lengthy periods.
Upholstered in a soft, semi-aniline leather, rows of thin padding stretch across the chair providing comfort as well as a textured pattern.
Following the curved line of the backrest and seat, the polished aluminium frame features streamlined armrests and a useful back bar for transporting the chair.
Perfect as an executive chair for offices, conference rooms or home workspace, the Eames Aluminium chair is mounted on a full 360 rotation four star chrome-plated base in die cast aluminium.
- Dimensions: W580 x D590 x H830mm
- Seat height: 400mm
- Base: our-star base in die-cast aluminium, with a polished or chrome-plated finish or powder-coated in deep black
- Designed by Charles and Ray Eames
- Eames Style Ribbed Chairs
- High Quality Second Hand Furniture
- Black Leather
- Chrome Frame
- NEW £3,500