Humanscale Ergonomic Chairs
Esteemed designer Niels Diffrient invented the ergonomic chair of dreams that forgoes levers and knobs to bring you the best in seating solutions without the hassle of manual adjustments. The Humanscale Freedom Chair with Headrest’s supremely ergonomic design works with your body weight to let you move and recline the seat hands-free.
Contoured cushioning supports you where you need it while allowing users to individually position each part of the office chair to fit the body. It’s truly comfortable, customizable sitting, your way.
Ergonomic support comes in all shapes and sizes, with many bells and whistles to help you find that supportive sweet spot. Choose your ideal seating setup – pick your arms, cushion contouring, seat height, upholstery options, and floor casters – with the hugely popular Humanscale Freedom Chair you can feel what better ergonomics can do for your work style just by changing up the way you sit.
Looking for an ergonomic chair with optimal breathability to the back? The Humanscale Diffrient World Chair with Fabric Seat can
help bring you to a more comfortable working experience with a single seating upgrade.
- Counterbalance mechanism supports users ranging in height from 5′ 0″ to 6′ 4″
- Recline averts pressure points by increasing the angle between torso and legs
- Extra motion provided by the backrest during recline automatically adjusts to the needs of your spine
- Dynamic movement provides up to 1″ of additional lumbar support
- Contoured cushions increase contact area on thighs to reduce pressure point
- Quantity 2
- Price was £145.00 Each + Vat